Energy & Resources Committee
The Energy & Resources Committee is a select group of sponsors that collaborate with and support the program and our partners on the hemisphere’s most critical energy and climate issues. The Committee provides a specialized platform for discussions with senior policymakers and industry leaders to shape and amplify innovative and forward-thinking solutions to energy and climate challenges through public and private events, as well as analysis and opinion pieces in Dialogue publications. Committee members provide $15,000 in annual support for the work of the Energy Transition and Climate Program, which is recognized online and in our annual report.
Our Committee participants:
- Help shape the agenda for public events, private sessions, research, and publications by sharing industry innovations and challenges.
- Expand their networks by participating in private and public meetings with government and business leaders, along with other experts in Washington, DC and throughout Latin America.
- Position themselves as leaders in the field by serving as speakers at public and private events, including the Dialogue’s flagship annual Latin America Energy Conference.
- Are recognized as generous supporters by featuring the company logo on the Dialogue’s website and in related materials, including events, publications, and newsletters, as appropriate.
- Receive access to private meetings and collaborate as co-authors on research reports, as opportunities permit.
About the Energy Transition and Climate Program
The Energy Transition and Climate Program aims to accelerate a just energy transition and expand access to clean, secure, and affordable energy in the Western Hemisphere. By convening experts, policymakers, corporate leaders, and civil society to share balanced, innovative, action-oriented analysis, and best practices, the program aims to enhance energy security, mitigation, adaptation, and resilience to the climate crisis in line with the objectives and timeline of the Paris Agreement and Sustainable Development Goals.
Energy & Resources Committee Members